Land Rover LR2 AC Service At Quick Fit Auto Center
Land Rover LR2 AC Service:
Land Rover LR2 AC service was done at Quick Fit Auto Center. The customer requested to check the AC which was not working and there was also some gas leakage issue in Land Rover. We at Quick Fit Auto Center did our best. Our technicians did complete AC work of the car and installed one AC high-pressure pipe, two AC service valves and also did work of AC Gas and AC system flashing. During the recovery of the water leakage problem, our technicians installed one water pump, one thermostat valve, and eight coolants. Our experts did complete service of car and found some issues in the brake system for which they installed one rear brake pad, two brake pad sensor, and two-disc skimming. Quick Fit Auto Center is the best garage for all types of cars. Quick Fit Auto Center provides you the best services in the garage, and we give you a friendly environment. We take great care of your car as if it is Quick Fit Auto Center’s car. Quick Fit Auto Center is the best place to service your car.
After Land Rover LR2 AC Service Following Issues Can Occur:
- Leaking refrigerant.
- Blocked/clogged condenser.
- Broken condenser.
- Electrical issues.
- Faulty cooling fans.
- Bad compressor.
Maintain AC By Yourself After Land Rover LR2 AC Service:
- Check the air conditioning compressor belt for cracks and damage regularly.
- Watch for any leaks or damage in the air conditioning system.
- Regularly check the function of the air conditioning system and other components.
- Empty refrigerant from the system.
- Do a vacuum test on the air conditioning system.
- Recharge your car’s air conditioning system by using the right refrigerant type and quantity as specified by the manufacturer.
- Perform regular service on air conditioning system components including the compressor, condenser, evaporator, and electrical controls.
Major Parts Of Land Rover LR2 AC:
- Receiver dryer or Accumulator.
- Orifice tube or Expansion valve.